Friday 27 April 2012

DIY Mod Podge

Mod Podge is forever being mentioned on Pinterest and I had no idea what it was, so I found out...and how much it cost, eeek at the latter one.  I was hoping that somebody, somewhere, had 'pinned' a cheaper alternative, and they had, whoopppeee!!!  Pinterest to the rescue again :)

This DIY: Decoupage 'recipe' is soooo cheap, quick and easy that even I was shocked by it, so much so that I couldn't stop telling my fellow crafters all about it the other night whilst I was making a label for it.

I made the label whilst chatting, eating and giggling and hadn't even noticed that I had misspelt it, so I made another one and stuck it on, only to then have it pointed out to me that I had misspelt it again!!  I've actually quite taken a liking to my misspelling so I haven't replaced it as it makes me chuckle whenever I look at it now -


Here is the 'pin' I mentioned earlier with the recipe and instructions - Do It Yourself Divas/DIY: Decoupage

Hope this brings a massive smile to your face each time you use it....because it does me, ooooo, I love a bargain and plodge :)


No comments:

Post a Comment