Tuesday 26 February 2013

Gorzal and the Hobsnatchers book

Well the past couple of weeks have been really busy as I've been helping my husband get his first children's book released for the Kindle...or in other words I haven't been able to get a look in on the laptop, haha!!  

So since I haven't had time for anything else I thought I'd share the book with you so I can get the vision of tumble weed blowing aimlessly through my blog out of my head, lol :)



I know I'm biased but I think it's a great story (and others think so too, which is always nice to hear!).  My husband wrote it for our four older children aged from 6-11 years...they really enjoyed the adventure, and the humorous bits had one of my daughters in a giggling fit.

Sorry, but my time is up for now....wow, that went quick!  Hopefully I will be able to get some more time on the laptop soon!!

Hope you enjoy this book as much as my friends, family and others have.

No comments:

Post a Comment